It's official - Robert Pattinson ('Edward Cullen') will in fact have a song on the soundtrack to Twilight, the big screen version of the first book of Stephenie Meyer's teen vampire series. And fans of Meyer will recognize artists in the soundtrack who provided inspiration for the author while she was pounding out the book series.
Twilight Soundtrack List
1) "Supermassive Black Hole" - Muse
2) "Decode" - Paramore
3) "Full Moon" - The Black Ghosts
4) "Leave Out All The Rest" - Linkin Park
5) "Spotlight" (Twilight Mix) - MuteMath
6) "Go All The Way" (Into The Twilight) - Perry Farrell
7) "Tremble For My Beloved" - Collective Soul
8) "I Caught Myself" - Paramore
9) "Eyes On Fire" - Blue Foundation
10) "Never Think" - Rob Pattinson
11) "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" - Iron & Wine
12) "Bella's Lullaby" - Carter Burwell
Interested in purchasing the soundtrack? Compare prices here.
Twilight - The Official Synopsis
Twilight is an action-packed, modern-day love story between a teenage girl and a vampire. Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) has always been a little bit different, never caring about fitting in with the trendy girls at her Phoenix high school. When her mother re-marries and sends Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she doesn't expect much of anything to change. Then she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), a boy unlike any she's ever met. Edward is a vampire, but he doesn't have fangs and his family is unique in that they choose not to drink human blood. Intelligent and witty, Edward sees straight into Bella's soul.
Soon, they are swept up in a passionate, thrilling and unorthodox romance. To Edward, Bella is what he has waited 90 years for – a soul mate. But the closer they get, the more Edward must struggle to resist the primal pull of her scent, which could send him into an uncontrollable frenzy. But what will Edward & Bella do when a clan of new vampires – James (Cam Gigandet), Laurent (Edi Gathegi) and Victoria (Rachelle Lefevre) – come to town and threaten to disrupt their way of life?