Opening Date: June 11, 2010
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of action and violence throughout, language and smoking.
1. 'The A-Team' Filming News and Budget Info
The A-Team has an estimated budget of $100 million.
4. Inside 'The A-Team'
- The breakdown of the cast of the film and TV show: Liam Neeson takes on the role of the leader of the group, John 'Hannibal' Smith, played by George Peppard on TV. Bradley Cooper's good looks come in handy as he tackles the role of Templeton 'Face' Peck, brought to life on the small screen by Dirk Benedict. Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson is B.A. Baracus, the bad-ass of the group whose fear of flying is the fodder for jokes, a role originated by Mr. T. And District 9 standout Sharlto Copley goes a little crazy as Howling Mad Murdock, the character played by Dwight Schultz.
- The film is based on the television series that aired from 1982 to 1987 on NBC.
- Sharlto Copley's favorite show as a kid was The A-Team and his favorite character was Murdock. Copley was even part of an 'A-Team' gang at his school when he was 11 years old.
- John Singleton was previously attached to direct.
- The new B.A. Baracus, Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson, is a former UFC Light Heavyweight champion.
- Production designer Charles Wood and his team had to design and construct more than 120 different sets, with Vancouver doubling for the Middle East, Europe, Los Angeles, Washington, Lake Tahoe, and Boulder, Colorado.