The Bottom Line
- A truly intriguing story
- Great acting and great action sequences
- Decent collection of bonus features
- None worth noting
- 'The Surveillance Window' - Behind-the-scenes featurettes on the ferry explosion, filming in New Orleans, and more
- 5 deleted scenes with optional commentary by director Tony Scott
- 3 extended scenes with optional commentary
- DVD Release Date: April 24, 2007
Guide Review - Deja Vu DVD Review
As Carlin probes the explosion, he comes in contact with a special unit of the FBI. The group recruits him to assist with their investigation which involves a top-secret device that allows the users to view events that took place four days, six hours, and a few minutes in the past...
The Bonus Features
I'm really impressed by the 'Surveillance Window' feature on the Déjà Vu DVD. Set the Surveillance Window feature to on and then start the film (the commentary track with director Tony Scott, producer Jerry Bruckheimer and writer Bill Marsilii will begin). As specific scenes (including the ferry explosion and split-time car chase) take place, behind-the-scenes featurettes will give viewers an in-depth look at different aspects of the production.