"Chicken Little" Movie Soundtrack Track/Artist List:
1) Stir It Up - Patti LaBelle and Joss Stone
2) One Little Slip - Barenaked Ladies
3) Shake a Tail Feather - The Cheetah Girls
4) All I Know - Five for Fighting
5) Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Diana Ross
6) It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M.
7) We Are the Champions - Chicken Little
8) Wannabe - Abby Mallard and Runt of the Litter
9) Don't Go Breaking My Heart - The "Chicken Little" Cast
10) The Sky is Falling - Score
11) The Big Game - Score
12) Dad Apologizes - Score
13) Chase to Cornfield - Score
14) Dodgeball - Score
15) Driving with Dad - Score
Interested in purchasing the "Chicken Little" soundtrack? Compare prices here.
"Chicken Little" Movie Synopsis:
In Disney's "Chicken Little," our hero is on a mission to live down that unfortunate "acorn incident." You know the one when he shouted, "The sky is falling!" causing mass chaos in the town of Oakey Oaks and earning him the title of town fool. All Chicken Little wants now is to wipe this embarrassing incident from the town's memory and move on with his life. But just as things are starting to go his way, a real piece of the sky lands on Chicken Little's head. This time the sky really is falling! But with his history of hysteria, who's gonna believe him? Only his band of misfit friends, Ugly Duckling, Runt of the Litter and Fish Out of Water, are there for him. The future of the earth now depends on a duck, a pig, a fish and a hapless, but determined, little chicken.
"Chicken Little" synopsis provided by Walt Disney Pictures.