Feb 15, 2008 - The soundtrack for the dramatic movie 21 is set to hit stores on March 18, 2008 in advance of the film's March 28th release. Artists featured on Columbia Records' 21 soundtrack include LCD Soundsystem, the 2008 Grammy winners in the Electronic/Dance Album category, and Grammy-winner Rihanna.
21 Soundtrack Track Listing
1) You Can't Always Get What You Want -- The Rolling Stones (Soulwax
2) Time To Pretend - MGMT
3) Big Ideas - LCD Soundsystem
4) Giant - D. Sardy featuring Liela Moss
5) Always - Amon Tobin
6) Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
7) Mad Pursuit - Junkie XL featuring Electrocute
8) Sister Self Doubt - Get Shakes
9) I Am Unknown - The Aliens
10) Shut Up And Drive - Rihanna
11) Alright - Knivez Out
12) Tropical Moonlight - Domino
13) Hold My Hand - UNKLE
14) L.S.F. (Lost Souls Forever) - Mark Ronson featuring Kasabian
15) Tender Buttons - Broadcast
Interested in purchasing the soundtrack? Compare prices here.
21 - The Official Synopsis
21 is inspired by the true story of the very brightest young minds in the country -- and how they took Vegas for millions. Ben Campbell (Jim Sturgess) is a shy, brilliant M.I.T. student who -- needing to pay school tuition -- finds the answers in the cards. He is recruited to join a group of the school's most gifted students that heads to Vegas every weekend armed with fake identities and the know-how to turn the odds at blackjack in their favor.
With unorthodox math professor and stats genius Micky Rosa (Kevin Spacey) leading the way, they've cracked the code. By counting cards and employing an intricate system of signals, the team can beat the casinos big time. Seduced by the money, the Vegas lifestyle, and by his smart and sexy teammate, Jill Taylor (Kate Bosworth), Ben begins to push the limits.
Though counting cards isn't illegal, the stakes are high, and the challenge becomes not only keeping the numbers straight, but staying one step ahead of the casinos' menacing enforcer: Cole Williams (Laurence Fishburne).