Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. Due to the volume of email I get each day, you may not receive a response immediately however I do attempt to reply to all requests.
General Questions and Comments:
If you don't find the answer to your question in the list of frequently asked questions below, then please don't hesitate to email me. I also welcome comments and attempt to respond to most emails in a reasonable period of time.
- How can I contact George Clooney (or insert the name of any actor, director, writer, etc)?
- I do not forward emails to publicists, actors, directors, or anyone else involved in the entertainment industry and I can't put you in touch with any celebrity to obtain an autograph or pass on a script. I delete emails requesting contact information without replying. My best suggestion is to attempt to go through the celebrity's official site or fan site.
- I don't like your review of "Argo." How can I get you to reconsider your opinion?
- You can't, and while I love to hear from moviegoers whose opinions of films differ from my own, your email will not get me to support a movie I don't like or to withdraw my positive review of a film I admired. But please feel free to email me whenever you disagree with a review. I even love to hear from people who like a review I've written.
- Can I be your paid/unpaid assistant?
- Paid - no, unpaid - maybe... I'm not accepting movie/DVD reviews however if you have a story idea, feel free to pitch it.
- Can you get me a job in the industry or suggest how I should go about becoming an actor, writer, director, etc, etc. etc?
- I can't hook you up with a job in the entertainment industry. If I could, I'd have more 'friends' than I can handle! My suggestion to anyone interested in acting, directing or otherwise becoming a part of the film industry is to go to college, make contacts, and network, network, network.
- Where can I purchase the bracelet, lamp, painting, etc. from such-and-such film?
- I don't have access to prop info and can't advise you on obtaining any of the products displayed/used in a film. The only thing I can suggest is renting the film on DVD, capturing a screen shot, and then researching the product online. Emails of this sort will be deleted without a reply - sorry!
- Do you post on Twitter?
- Yes, I do, although I admit I don't always do it on a daily basis. You can follow me there at www.twitter.com/becmur.
- How about a Facebook page?
- I'll admit I'm horrible at keeping up with social media. But if you want to be a fan of About.com Hollywood Movies on Facebook, it's now possible. Become a fan of this site's official Facebook page.